Barcelona has become the most important port for cruise ships in the Mediterranean, In its different terminals you can find all cruise companies.
The Port of Barcelona is situated at the end of Las Ramblas right in front of the Monument to Columbus.
The cruise port is divided into seven international passenger terminals. All of them are connected very well with our aparthotels.
- Terminal A – Moll Adossat. Returned to be operational in 2008 with an area of 3.450m2.
- Terminal B – Moll Adossat. Inaugurated in 2005, has an area of 6.500m2 and is ready to operate for the ships of 140,000 tons and 3,600 passengers. These ships are the largest in the world that navigate in the Mediterranean.
- Terminal C – Moll Adossat. Terminal was also remodeled, has an area of 4000m2.
- Terminal D – Palacruceros (Moll Adossat). Modern facility designed by architects Luigi Vicini and Andrea Piazza, fully financed by the Italian company Costa Crociere, SpA. The terminal used for the cruises of the Carnival group has an area of 10.000m2 and is divided into 2 levels.
- Terminales Norte y Sur –Dock of Barcelona. These two international cruise terminals with an area of 5000m2 are located in the World Trade Center. Its proximity to the city center allows its users to reach to the monument of Terminal Ferry de Barcelona – Moll de Sant Bertran. It is a ferry terminal that has daily connections with the Balearic Islands: Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza
- Terminal Z – Drassanes, Barcelona´s dock. Occasionally, serves as a cruise ship terminal